Hometown: Potomac, MD
Current Residence: Confluence, PA
Occupation: River guide/ski Instructor
Family: river family!
How I started paddling wildwater:
In high school a local group offered training for the annual race on the Cheat River in WV! We started off in Wavehoppers and slowly progressed to Wildwater boats.
The class(es) you race: K1M
Local and Regional results of note:
National Results (Team Trials & Nationals): 4th K1M
Years on the U.S. Wildwater National Team: rookie!
Other Paddling/Sports/Hobbies: Skiing (tele, alpine, xcountry), fishing, all forms of whitewater paddling!
• Marital Status: single
• Kids: 0
• Height: 5’9”
• Weight: 170 lbs.
• Music: bluegrass
• Food Favorites: burritos!
• What you do to get ready for a race: meditate
• What you do after a race: think of ways to improve
• Boat: double dutch
• Paddle: custom build
• Helmet: t-Dub
• Spraydeck: seal US team
• Life Jacket: Astral
• Paddling Clothes: optional
• Shoes: Astrals and crocs!
• Car: Silverado
• Favorite energy/food: brown sugar poptarts